Contact Us Goldendoodles, Auburn, ME
💕💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕💕 💕 💕 💕
Get In Touch With Us Today And Inquire About Our CuddlyDoodes Goldendoodles and Double Doodles!
- Our adorable puppies are handled from Birth, potty and obedience training is started at around 5 weeks. Paper training is preferred and necessary during the winter months, due to our cold winters here in Maine. It's too cold to take our young puppies out in under 50 degrees.
- Our puppies are completely socialized since we work with them constantly. We have activities planned daily such as fetching, leash walking, learning to like car rides, Learning to sit, playing with children, cats, other dogs, and puppies, cuddling, etc. They are under constant supervision and always have someone home caring for them.
- We don't have any dominant puppies as we are here at all times we work to correct inappropriate behavior to insure you will be completely satisfied with your CuddlyDoode. Once you bring your puppy home it becomes your responsibility to continue training or hire a trainer to work with your puppy because training your companion is ongoing.
- We offer a Full 2 Year genetic health Guarantee on each puppy.
- We are available 24/7 once you get home with your puppy. You are expected to call if you ever need any assistance or just want advice, or to share about your puppy. We are serious about you being considered part of our family when you adopt one of our CuddlyDoodes!
We highly recommend reserving your puppy ahead of time. Our puppies are typically sold before they're born, and sometimes even before they're bred!
If the timing isn't quite right, or you don't see a puppy you like, tell us when you will be ready and exactly what you're looking for and we will try to accommodate you.
Interested in one of our fluffy Goldendoodles or Double Doodles located in Jay, ME? Get in touch with us via the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!